Monday, November 21, 2011

Lean Eating January, 2011--The Pics

This past week was "Peak Week" for Lean Eaters as we got ready for the photo shoot assignment this weekend. Honestly, I dreaded it, but wanted to embrace it as I promised myself I would do with all the LE assignments. I have come to see that they all have their purpose and when properly completed always lead to personal growth.
I thought that the majority of growth for this assignment would come in the doing, and I did learn a lot from that. For me, though, the the largest growth came as I was looking at the pictures for the first time. Seeing myself through the lens that my husband commanded was like being introduced to myself for the first time. Then, instead of feeling like something was over, like the assignment was done and the end of Lean Eating was looming, I began to feel as if things were just beginning.
Here are a few of the results.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-1.jpg Views: 0 Size: 168.8 KB ID: 40976 Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-49.jpg Views: 0 Size: 54.8 KB ID: 40977 Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-35.jpg Views: 0 Size: 54.7 KB ID: 40978 Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-82.jpg Views: 0 Size: 79.6 KB ID: 40979 Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-100.jpg Views: 0 Size: 69.7 KB ID: 40980

Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-119.jpg Views: 0 Size: 47.1 KB ID: 40981 Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-126.jpg Views: 0 Size: 58.8 KB ID: 40982 Click image for larger version  Name: LeanEatingINTJPG-136.jpg Views: 0 Size: 68.3 KB ID: 40983
__________________
Be my Facebook friend.
My blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment