Sunday, February 19, 2012

Randomness

Still pondering my purpose in the world, my passion to engage it. Random thoughts to that end:

Work has been interesting of late. One of the biggest sources of negativity got fired & life has become so much easier most of the time. Now just one more source to convert to optimism.

Teaching/family communication seems to be a strong suit--especially with regard to end of life issues....How odd that I feel I am my best talking with people about death...

"Spitballing" my identity in terms of who I am fundamentally--independent of anyone or anything around me:
Writer
Artist
Nurturer
Healer
Counsellor
Athlete
...feel free to add to this list. Terms some might consider negative welcomed in the interest of growth & self-reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment