Saturday, February 23, 2008

Organic Milk...He Does Listen.

Friday, February, 22, 2008
Work 6p-8a
The affirmations from Florida just keep on coming. Marc and I had a decent conversation today about how he's been doing a lot of thinking these last couple of days regarding how he's let himself go the last two years. He had been trying to eat better before he left,and he said he has carried on with that since he's been gone. I couldn't believe it when he told he not only bought groceries but chose organic milk! I'll be damned he actually has been listening. Maybe popping the seal in his currently too small dry suit didn't hurt any either. :)
I am faring moderately well here. My insano schedule for the next 3 weeks will actually serve a purpose, I guess. If I can physically survive it (14 hour shifts beat the hell out of you), being at work helps me forget the apartment is empty at home. I would, however, have liked to have a few more days off. I had sort of thought about doing some "2-a-days" on my off days while he was gone, but as it stands I'll just have to sleep the whole day. Oh, well. C'est la vie.

WORKOUT: Workout 1: With the 16kg.
15 min AMAP Turkish-get-ups... I managed 18.
Rest 3 minutes.
15 minutes of 5 push-ups alternated with 20 swings. I think I managed 13 sets, but I had a hard time keeping up the count. Gotta get better at that. The push-ups were from the knees because my arms were smoked after those get-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment