Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wednesday, August 6, 2008
157#
Work 6p-8a
slept 6 hours

I'm finally caught up reading my blogs that I follow. This has been the longest stretch I think I've been without having read everyone's posts. I found that I missed everyone quite a bit, almost like not having talked with a good friend in way too long. I'm consistently surprised by the closeness I can feel to people whom I've never even met in person.

The weather here has been friggin' hot. I love it. If all the sweating weren't so rough on the hands, I'd wish it were like this all the time. Okay, maybe I wish it were anyway and I'd just deal with the hands.

TODAY'S WORKOUT: Workout 1
30 sec 8kg split squat R
30 sec L
30 sec pushup
30 sec deck squat
30 sec double 12kg C&P
30 sec rest
...for 6 rounds

then... 30 sec 12kg double snatch, 60sec rest for 10 rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment