Sunday, September 14, 2008

On the Road to Right

Saturday, September 13, 2008
Work 6p-8a
154.5#

I'm still not hitting 100%, but the workouts are definitely getting better. I've been working really hard NOT to push myself to make my numbers match up to what they were before Monday's debacle, but instead to listen to my body. This is really hard for me, but I keep telling myself that it's for the best. In that same vein, I'm also going to take Sunday off. It's laid out as my off day, but I had planned to workout through it to make up for the 2 days off earlier in the week. Before Tuesday, I had not missed a full workout since July 19, 2007. ( I missed half of one in August.) That's not to say that I haven't had off days; they were just planned. As strange as it may sound, in some ways this is actually a lot of stress off my shoulders. I no longer have the stress of keeping my perfect attendance streak up. And, yes, I am a bit OCD.

TODAY'S WORKOUT:
6 rounds of 30 sec each of Double 12kg squat, double 12kg C&P, Rest. These numbers are actually consistent with the last good version of this workout I did.
Then...3 rounds of 12kg snatch ladder 10,10,15,15, 20,20 rest 2 min, 10,1015,15, rest 30 sec 20,20, rest 2 min, 10,10,15,15,rest 45 sec, 20,20. The last time I did this before the debacle, I went straight from the 1st ladder to the second one and past the 15 rung before I set the bell down.
YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT:
8 rounds of 2 16kg TGU's per side.
Then... 8 rounds of 16kg snatches 1 min/side then 1 min rest. My numbers here weren't quite as good as they were last time, but they were okay considering.
THURDAY'S WORKOUT:
5 rounds of 30 sec each of...
20kg row R then L
pushup
8kg split squat R then L
Rest

20kg Swingsx 25...6 rounds

This is essentially my "light" workout, and it felt okay, not 100%, but okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment