Friday, March 26, 2010

'Round We Go

Friday, March 26, 2010
167.5#

WORKOUT:
Our 10 acres is about 1/2 a mile around the perimeter. I decided to do a circuit around it today. Here's what it looked like:
Double 20kg farmer's carry x 50 yards,
Swing 20kg x 50
Run a little more than 1/3 of the perimeter
5 Burpees
Run a little less than 1/3 of the perimeter
5 perfect pushups
Run about a 1/3 of the perimeter
2 12k windmills/side
Repeat

I did the first two rounds with the puppy then I walked it the third time with the fat sister, doing the stops.

On another note, I was getting my stuff ready to go back for a visit to TN and came across a rockin' awesome pair of jeans I bought a couple of years ago. I don't often buy clothes that I can't wear right that second, but I was only 5 pounds from perfect in them, and they were SERIOUSLY on sale and they were AWESOME. I figured the idea of being able to wear them would give me that last little push I needed to get down another 5 pounds. That was about the time I went to the RKC in October of '08 (I left for the RKC weighing 153#). I brought them out and decided to see if I could even get them on now. They come to mid thigh...and stop. So I believe I'll begin to use them to mark progress again...in hopes of being able to wear them to the meet and greet for the RKC in October of this year.

1 comment: