Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maybe I'm Not a Total Puss

Tuesday, December 10, 2008
Work 7p-8a--154#

I've been feeling less than optimal for about a month now, but over the weekend while I was in Florida, I started feeling worse. Then yesterday I thought I really felt bad, but I figured out when I woke up this morning that yesterday wasn't too bad at all. I felt awful when I got up today,but I honestly just thought I was being a titty-baby. After all, I've been sick for a few weeks now, why pout about it now? When I came to work, though, and looked at my throat, I didn't feel like so much of a puss. I have frikkin' strep throat. I got antibiotics tonight, though, so I should be feeling better in a couple of days. Oh, and ibuprofen is awesome.

WORKOUT: 1 min 16kg snatches R, 1 min L, 1 min rest for 8 rounds.

I was doing this workout on a regular basis before the RKC then had to slack off of it considerably with the finger issues I had on my return. My fingers are feeling better now, but I can definitely feel the difference in my strength and endurance with this workout. Fun enough, though, I can also really feel the difference good technique tweaks can make, too.

2 comments:

  1. I SO get that "I'm such a wuss" thing. Is it the opposite of hypochondria that we will blame our weak constitution or character rather than actually think there's something wrong that could be helped with rest and medicine? Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you and I am sure you probably don't want to listen to your body. LISTEN LOL

    ReplyDelete