Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a Full Moon

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

157.5#
Work 6p-8a



You might have heard from loved ones in law enforcement or health care that full moons make people crazy. I've read a few articles that say this is not demonstrated by objective research. HORSE PUCKEY. Full moons do something to the psyche, make people apeshit, and I've fought them all night long. At least some of them have been entertaining.


As an interesting aside...did you know that not all cultures see the man in the moon? Koreans in particular see a rabbit carrying a bundle of straw. I taught English at a university for a little while before med school and had several Korean students in my classes. In the course of my friendship with them, I got a few glimpses of their beautiful culture, and this was one of those glimpses. Though that was over 12 years ago, I still see the rabbit before the man.


WORKOUT 1:
6 rounds of ...
3 16kg TGU per side
30 sec of 16kg rows/side
30 sec of 16kg thrusters with the bell held at steering wheel position.

Then... 5 rounds of 16kg swing ladders 10, 20, 30 I go/you go style.

Took me right at an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment