Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday, July 12, 2008
161#
Work 6p-8a

Been really tired the last few days, just seriously dragging. I even checked my blood sugar a couple of times to make sure I wasn't having some freak hypoglycemic episode. It was normal, though. I guess I'm just not getting enough rest. I'll try to rectify that over the next few days while I'm off.
Between that and work being completely apeshit, I've been spotty on keeping up with everybody. I think I mostly got caught up tonight, though.

TODAY'S WORKOUT: WORKOUT 2
12kg Split Squat R for 30 sec (6-7 reps)
L for 30 sec (6-7 reps)
Pushup for 30 sec (7-12 reps depending on position)
RREst 30 sec
Perform a total of 6 times.

Then...Deck squat 30 sec (b/w3 and 6 reps)
Double 12kg C&P x 30 sec (3-4)
Perform a total of 6 times.
This was the first time I've ever done deck squats. They were very interesting. I did themt he first couple of rounds with no weight then added in the 8kg. I'll think about going up to the 12 next time.

Then double snatch teh 12's 30 sec on/1 min off for 10 rounds. I mostly got 8 per round, but got 9 on a couple of them when my timing was perfect.

YESTERDAY: I decided not to workout Friday and shift my workouts by a day instead. My right delt was extremely sore from giving my all to try ot press the 24 on wednesday. I decided a day to heal would be a better option.

THURSDAY: 3 min warmup with the 12--keeping it moving the entire time with whatever strikes my fancy.
4 rounds of 1 min 16kg snatch/1 min rest

10 rounds of
30 sec 12kg R snatch
30 sec rest
30 sec 12kg L snatch
30 sec rest
Mostly I was getting 11 reps per 30 sec, but I got 12 on one round.

1 comment:

  1. I get day's like that too where i'm just dragging, and for me even when i do get enough sleep. I just wanted to say thanks for the tip. My sister and I have been using sparkpeople.com. It helps me keep track of my food intake and gives me a guideline as to where my calories and such should be. I just wanted to say thanks and keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete