Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sadie

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Off--157#

Amidst the chaos, I offered to keep Sadie, a friend's miniature dachshund, for a day so she could take a little trip. While I had her, I decided to play with my new lenses and make some photos as a gift for my friend. Here are a few of my favorites...




WORKOUT: 3 sets of the AOS Essentials test without the TGU--1st round through with the 16kg, last two with the 12kg. 2 min between sets.

Then...10 minutes of 4 swings/1 clean R, 4 swings/1 clean L at the top of the minute with the 20 kg. Half of the sets I did 2 of the above at the top of the minute.
TOTAL =36min

YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT: 5 3-rung ladders of Double 16kg C&P/ Row. 30 sec b/w rungs, 2 min b/w ladders.
Then 5 2-rung ladders of double 16kg squats

Then...6 rounds of 30sec 16kg snatch R/30sec L/30sec rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment