Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Progress Update

Monday, May 19, 2008
8w2d to pics
Off

My nephew and soon-to-be niece-in-law were great enough to drive a couple of hours to eat dinner with me and the hubby. This was really good of them. Most of my family lives in a 2 miles radius around my parents and it's generally expected that everyone meets at Mom and Dad's to visit. i.e. people almost never drive outside the circle to see anyone. They're both pretty neat people, served in Bahrain in the Navy, are fighting through my family's jack-legged thoughts about living together before getting married, and generally are just fun to be around.  He came over to the apartment with me after dinner, and I showed him a few things with my kettlebells. I think I have him convinced that they need to give 'em a whirl. I've only been working on him for a couple years now.

I weighed yesterday and measured to give a progress update. Here goes (April 4 measurements in parenthasis)...
Weight 164# (166#)
31.5" Waist (31.75")
36.25" Belly Button (37")
39" Hips (40")
21.75" bilateral thighs
11.75" R biceps, 12" L biceps. 

WORKOUT: 
10 12kg TGU's=10'7"
Circuits:
All with double 12kg
Snatch x 8
Thrusters x 8
High Pulls x 12
C&P x 8
Alternating Rows x 8/side
Swing x 20
Rest 90sec

Perform a total of 5 times.

Snatch 12kg 25/25, 20/20, 15/15, 10/10, 5/5 With 90 sec of jogging b/w sets.

Lemme just tell you this workout wears me out. I'm pretty sure my own personal hell would be organic chemistry lab followed by thrusters for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment