Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Shuttertime






Tuesday, May 13, 2008
9w1d to pics
Off--Still Hanging out with the Gobilets
               Mary, Draegan, Amanda and Anjolia and I took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday and went to the park. It gives the kids a great chance to run around and have some fun and me a great chance to hone my skills with the camera. At times the light was really good. The light was a beautiful gold coming in laterally but the playground equipment made some crazy shadows. There was a over a full stop difference between the shadows and the full light which made playing with manual mode a challenge but a much needed one. I still had to do a bit in Lightroom, but I did learn a great deal too. I really should do this type of thing more often. Here are a couple of samples. The black and white is from last night, but I liked it, too.
                
WORKOUT: Workout C
10/side 12kg TGU

5/5 16kg snatch
8/8 16kg reverse lunge
8/8 16kg row
5/5 1kg C&P
Rest 90 seconds
REPEAT x 5

50,40,30,20,10 16kg swings all started at the top of a 2 min rotation. I'd finish the rotation with jogging.

Took me a total of 56 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment