Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
9 weeks to pics
Off-Went to Memphis to meet with Kevin and Glenda

I didn't sleep well at all last night. I had a headache all night long and kept waking up. So when I finally got up, I felt like poodoo. Honestly I didn't really even feel like working out, but I knew if I didn't get it in in the a.m., I wouldn't get it in at all. Since I haven't missed a workout since last July, I didn't particularly want to start now over a little thing like a poor night's sleep. So I got my ass out there and went to work. As usual, by the time I was finished, I felt much better.

WORKOUT INTERVALS:
Warmup with 10 bodyweight squats, 10 pushups then 10 light swings repeated 3 times.

Then...16kg swings x 1 min followed by 2 min of jogging repeated 4 times.

Then...Jog for 15 min.  This was the first time I've "run" for more than a couple minutes at a time since last July. I was pleasantly pleased that I ran the entire 15 minutes no problem. I'm slow, so this probably was the equivalent of 1.25-1.4 miles, but it felt good and strong, so I was pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment