Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday, May 17, 2008
8w4d to pics--165#
Work 6p-8a

I've had a pretty good run at work these last 3 nights. I've seen a tremendous amount of interesting stuff and received a lot of compliments from patients and their families. These are the nights that make it worthwhile. I am, however, looking forward to my three days off in which I plan to do a whole lot of nothing. :)

Despite not getting a chance to go grocery shopping last week, I've done a fair job of tweaking my nutrition this week. I've really been working on increasing my protein intake which has been a difficult thing for me to do. Tuna and Revolutionary Technology Nutrition whey protein have become my friends. And I've decided squash and zucchini are my favorite vegetables right now. I can bring them to work, cut them up with a butter knife and pop them in the microwave for a couple minutes and "voila" good stuff. I've also been able to maintain my carbs at a lower level than they had been--all in hopes of busting out of this damn plateau. It's gotta work. Right?

FRIDAY'S WORKOUT: WORKOUT C
12kg TGU 10/side--10.5 min

Then...
5/5 16kg snatch
8/8 16kg reverse lunge
8/8 16kg row
5/5 16kg C&P
REst 90 sec
Repeat all for total of 5 rounds

Then...
16kg swing x 50,40,30,20,10-Starting each set at the top of 2 min and jogging the remainder.

Total w/o=16 min

TODAY'S WORKOUT:
Warm-up with 3 sets of 10 bodyweight squats, 10 pushups, 10 12kg swings.
then..
45#Swing x 1 min, run x 2 min--repeat 4 times.
Then...Run 15 min. I didn't get quite as far today as I did Wednesday. I think the increase in weight on the swings had that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment