Saturday, October 11, 2008

End of day 2...

My muscles are exhausted in ways I can't even explain. I've definitely
tapped reserves I didn't know I had. I was surprised this morning when
I wasn't sore but I don't think that will be the case in the a.m. I'm
one big lactic acid pool. We did about a gajillion swings on top of
the vo2 max protocol (which rocks btw) & a couple more workouts in
and of themselves. My hands are holding up fairly well from a skin
standpoint but are swollen and tight--even fatigued. Actually I think
every cell in my body is fatigued. Overall the day was better though
because my mind was in the right place. :)
Tomorrow is a big day from a certification standpoint. We teach a
newcomer for an hour or so & have to take ourselves safely through the
graduate workout (can't wait to see you guys Fawn!). Apparently the
teaching is über important. As it should be.
Thanks for all your well wishes and happy vibes!
Now I must sleep.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment